BUY A METCAL MX-5210 SYSTEM AND GET A SECOND SYSTEM HALF PRICE ! LIMITED OFFER UNTIL 31 DECEMBER 2020.
SEE THE LEAFLET BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Dual Port Simultaneous Soldering and Rework System highly effective for soldering applications including: lead-free, high mass components or boards, thermally sensitive components requiring low operating temperature, high volume production soldering and touch-up soldering operations. In addition, the MX-5210 can be used for conduction rework of SMDs when using SMTC Series soldering cartridges simultaneously.
Metcal soldering stations are only available from Scanditron in Sweden, Finland, Poland, Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia.
Features and Benefits:
- Can be operated with two hand-pieces dynamically sharing the 80 watts output power based on demand adding even more application flexibility and speed.
- Configured with the Metcal Advanced Soldering and Rework Hand-piece.
- Microprocessor controlled power supply providing more power for challenges such as high mass components, multi-layered boards and lead-free solders.
- Improved ergonomics with lightweight hand-pieces.
- Greater process control with SmartHeat® Technology.
- ESD safe with incoming AC ground monitoring circuitry.
- Built-in power indication meter with digital display and bar graph that dynamically provides the operator with feedback on the status of the soldering operation.
- Metcal TipSaver™ Workstand improves tip life with its “Auto-Sleep” function.
Product Comprises of:
- MX-PS5200 Power supply, 100 to 240 VAC input, dual switch port with LCD Display
- MX-H1-AV Metcal Advanced™ Hand-piece, Soldering and Rework with one cartridge removal pad
- MX-W1AV Workstand for Metcal Advanced™ Hand-piece, Soldering and Rework with one sponge and one brass pad
Please note: No tip/cartridge included
Tips / Cartridges Series compatible with this system:
- STTC Soldering Cartridges
- SMTC Rework Cartridges