Metcal Connection Validation™ – the soldering station with process control and traceability!
Metcal’s SmartHeat senses the thermal load and instantly delivers “Power on Demand” directly to the solder joint. This provides a fast and repeatable process with no calibration required. The green light shows when a good solder joint has been formed.
Metcal soldering stations are only available from Scanditron in Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia.
- SmartHeat Power on Demand Technology
- Patented Connection Validation IMC Formation Technology
- Touchscreen with distinct graphics
- Communications port for process traceability
- Display with exact tip temperature, part No. and serial number of tip
- Patented Chip-in-Cartridge Technology
- Tip attributes are saved
The CV-5210 soldering station includes:
• CV Power supply with 5 years warranty
• CV-H1-AV: Advanced hand-piece with integrated LED light
• MX-W1AV: TipSaver Workstand
• Tips not included – see catalogue below for choice of cartridges